What is Window-CV?
Window-CV Tablet is used for Bacterial infections, Skin and skin structure infections, Sinusitis, Lower respiratory tract infections, Urinary tract infections, Infections of the urinary tract and other conditions. Window-CV Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Window-CV Tablet contains Amoxycillin and Clavulanic Acid as active ingredients.
Window-CV Tablet works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria; inhibiting the production of bacterial cell wall;
Detailed information related to Window-CV Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Window-CV Tablet Uses
Window-CV Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial infections
- Skin and skin structure infections
- Lower respiratory tract infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Infections of the urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Lower respiratory tract infection
- Otitis media
- Window-CV Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Window-CV Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Window-CV Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- Inhibiting the production of bacterial cell wall.
Window-CV Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Window-CV Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Clavulanic Acid – 125 MG
- Amoxycillin – 250 MG
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Window-CV Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Window-CV Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin rashes
- Window-CV Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Window-CV Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using Window-CV Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Clostridium difficile associated diarrhea
- Consult your doctor immediately if you develop watery or bloody diarrhea during or after this medication
- Diarrhea is a common problem
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal, hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Hepatic dysfunction