What is Rotryp-BR?
Rotryp-BR Tablet is used for Inflammation of traumatic origin, Antibiotic absorption, Debridement, Wound-cleansing, Osteoarthritis, Muscle relaxant and other conditions. Rotryp-BR Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Rotryp-BR Tablet works by offering the body system protection; producing substances which fight against pain and swelling; absorbing proteins into blood thus helping in digestion and removing dead tissues thus healing wounds;
Detailed information related to Rotryp-BR Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Rotryp-BR Tablet Uses
Rotryp-BR Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Inflammation of traumatic origin
- Antibiotic absorption
- Muscle relaxant
- Sinus inflammation after surgery or injury
- Skin burns
- Muscle contraction stimulant
- Wound cleansing
- Digestive problems
- Rotryp-BR Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Rotryp-BR Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Rotryp-BR Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Offering the body system protection.
- Producing substances which fight against pain and swelling.
- Absorbing proteins into blood thus helping in digestion and removing dead tissues thus healing wounds.
Rotryp-BR Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Rotryp-BR Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Rotryp-BR Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Rotryp-BR Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin rashes
- Rotryp-BR Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Rotryp-BR Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using Rotryp-BR Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Bromelain is usually not recommended for longer than 8 to 10 days
- Do not use this medicine at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Supplements can have medication interactions so notify doctor of all medication