What is Oggy-OZ Tablet?
Oggy-OZ Tablet is used for Bacterial infections, Skin infections, Urinary tract infections, Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum, Respiratory infections, Vaginal infections and other conditions. Oggy-OZ Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Oggy-OZ Tablet contains Ofloxacin, and Ornidazole as active ingredients.
Oggy-OZ Tablet works by killing the infection causing bacteria; inhibiting the growth of microorganism;
Detailed information related to Oggy-OZ Tablet‘s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Oggy-OZ Tablet Uses
Oggy-OZ Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial infections
- Skin infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum
- Respiratory infections
- Vaginal infections
- Typhoid fever
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Eye and ear infection
- Protozoan infections
- Infections during surgical procedures
- Oggy-OZ Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Oggy-OZ Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Oggy-OZ Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Inhibiting the growth of microorganism.
Oggy-OZ Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Oggy-OZ Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ofloxacin – 200 MG
- Ornidazole – 500 MG
Oggy-OZ Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Oggy-OZ Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abdominal pain
- Severe itching of the skin
- Abnormal taste
- Oggy-OZ Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Oggy-OZ Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using Oggy-OZ Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if having epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine