What is Kaxyvas-10?
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet is used for High cholesterol, High lipid levels, Heart attack, Diabetes and other conditions. Kaxyvas-10 Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet contains Rosuvastatin as an active ingredient.
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet works by reducing the formation of cholesterol.
Detailed information related to Kaxyvas-10 Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet Uses
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- High cholesterol
- High lipid levels
- Heart attack
- Kaxyvas-10 Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the formation of cholesterol.
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Rosuvastatin – 10 MG
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Kaxyvas-10 Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling sick
- Kaxyvas-10 Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Kaxyvas-10 Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using Kaxyvas-10 Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult the doctor if you are suffering from electrolyte disorders or uncontrolled seizures
- Consult your doctor if you develop sudden muscle pain, fever or weakness
- Consult your doctor if you notice dark urine or yellowing of eyes or skin
- Do not take antacids for at least 2 hours before and after taking this drug
- Take precaution if you have major surgery or trauma
- Take your doctor’s advice if you have sepsis or hypotension